Today the on-demand service industry is probably one of the biggest and one of the vastest industries in the world having a customer base of around 22.4 million who spend on an average around 57.6 billion dollars.
These astounding figures have been able to be reached especially thanks to the presence of the on-demand service provider apps like Gojek in particular.
Gojek – Introduction
The popular on-demand service provider app was created in the year 2010 in its initial years to provide ride services to those living in Indonesia. However, with changing times, it realized that it needs to incorporate other services into itself as well so that customers do not need to download multiple apps for the same and currently provides food and grocery delivery, dog walking service, insurance agent service, maid service, and so on and forth, to name a few.
Courtesy the solution providing more than 52 services through its app has been predicted to generate revenue of around 38 billion dollars approximately by the year 2025.
These figures are indeed enough to project the popularity of the solution amongst the customers and the service providers as well as those in the process to digitize the services of their on demand service industry.
This has led them to adopt solutions such as the Gojek Clone for their on-demand service industry and have them purchased and built by the mobile app development company.
However, choosing a right mobile app development company is a herculean task especially for start-up businesses as the end-product may have one or the other flaw in it and the business might have to pay a lot of money even after the final launch due to innumerable bugs present in it.
A company though delivers a unique Gojek clone to the new start-up business owners is V3Cube, a popular mobile app development company.
The solution contains the following in it –
- Native iOS Driver/Service Provider App, User App & Store / Restaurant App
- Native Android Driver/Service Provider App, User App & Store / Restaurant App
- Main Website (Responsive Marketing Website), Driver/Service Provider Web Panel & Store / Restaurant Web Panel and User Web Panel
- Driver/Service Provider’s Companies Panel
- Dispatcher / Manual Booking Panel
- Billing / Accounts Panel
- Admin Web Panel to manage the overall working of the app i.e. Payments, Commission, Rates, Service Provider, Client, etc.
Along with the following components, the solution has the following attributes present in it –
- Customizable Source Code to help the business independently customize the solution based on their requirements or the requirements of their customers or the area where they launch it
- Responsive Script so that it can be operated on platforms like Android, iOS and the website
- Social Media Integration so that the customer and service provider can enter the application with the help of their social media handles
Believing in delivering the best at the most affordable prices, the Gojek Clone is available at the most market-friendly prices, out of which its Shark Package is the best package model for start-up businesses.
Along with being available at the most market-friendly rates, V3Cube provides a free demo of the solution so as to stay in sync with being transparent to the services that they render to its clients and to let them know how the solution shall work in real-time.
This leads to the clients relying upon V3Cube and providing positive reviews in relation to the same and making the company stand out amongst other mobile app development companies that promise to deliver similar solutions to them because they first do not provide a complete replica of the already existent solution, second, they keep quality as the topmost priority always and finally they provide the delivery in just 3 days which in turn makes it a stalwart in the best Gojek clone provider in the market today.